View Single Post
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 00:34   #13
minesa240x3
loyalty

Angry

Hi Mike sorry to hear about your Ban,It' one thing if you meant to make a mess but another if it was accidental,if not just very imbarrasing.
I work outside on sites and i am always covered in mud or dust or sometimes grease!So i know where your coming from,I get looks when going into any CLEAN invironment.Just the other day I had to get a key cut for a site we were on and found a small cobblers shop,opened door took two steps into the shop and suddenly realised how wet and mucky my boots were,looked back to see two big foot prints on the very clean carpet,I stepped back onto the wipe mat and waited for the assisstant to notice me"hello sir can i help you"? I apologised for the footprints and asked if i could have a key cut,spent the next three minutes as a doorman!he was ok about it though.
But i certainly have come across the snobbery that exists,they don't deserve your buissness.Hope the sod breaks down and you happen to drive past"cant fix it mate not allowed into the parts department"
minesa240x3 is offline   Reply With Quote