View Single Post
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 07:05   #16
S60-MBS
VOC Member

The last time i had a experiance like that was in a Ford dealership..i was 22 at the time..and being a hard worker most of my life i thought i treat myself to a brand new Ford mondeo which i spotted in a showroom on Bristol Street Birmingham..dressed ruggedly in my leather bomber jacket and scruffy jeans i went inside..was looking around the carand decided to open the door to have a look at the interior..i was just about to sit on the seat when i noticed a well dressed "Gentleman" approach a security guard while keeping a keen eye on me...over the next 5 mins that security guard didnt take his eye off me for one second...i went over to reception and asked wether theres someone abvailable to help me out at all..sorry sir all our staff are currently engaged with customers was the reply..i was abit confused as i was the only only person not working at the dealership in the showroom..i didnt think too much about it and waited around..the security guard and the man i previously saw talknig to him were talking once more..and the guard began to walk toward me...i was abit alarmed at this staged as to what the hell is going on..i was in a very polite but firm manner asked by guard to vacate the showroom..despite my protests the guard managed to get me out of the showroom..i was extremly angry at this..i got into my Nissan Bluebird and drove around for a while until i got to a Toyota dealership went inside and discussed the purchase of a brand spanking new Toyota Carina E..
A fortnight later i returned to Ford showroom with my new Toyota parked in their carpark..as soon i was in through the door that very same well dressed man approached me and said can i help you at all sir?...i asked him wether he remembered me at all ...of course he remembered me i could see the uncomfortable look on his face..so whats my car worth in p/x for the Mondeo i asked him..he began to get a book from his pocket as isaid dont bother i'll tell you..i just paid £17000 for that car the same day you threw me out of this showroom..£17000 that could have been made by this showroom...after afew profanities i directed at this To**er i left with a smile on my face ..in all this time the security guard didnt budge from his desk but i could see a smile on his face too..