View Single Post
Old Mar 15th, 2018, 13:05   #1549
Arianne
Premier Member

I have formally notified my dealer of our decision to reject today. I hope to hear more over the next few days. A very sad day. I found our Velar to be gorgeous but fundamentally flawed at the same time. This noise from the wheel, the flaky ICT, the paint blistering, the erratic tailgate, the condensation intrusion into the rear number plate lapholder knocking out the bulb, the failure of the Remote Start software to initiate the heated front screen for cold weather preconditioning and the faulty tailgate strut. My heart said yes, my head has finally overruled it and said no - as have my son and wife.

I have no idea what we will do next. I loved my F-Pace, I was heartbroken when I rejected her because I have never driven an SUV which had such thrilling and agile handling. I loved our Velar as we specified her to our exact requirements and she offered a calm, serene but connected drive. Both look gorgeous. I need a break from premium cars as I am not ready to take the risk again too soon.

Regards,

Arianne