View Single Post
Old Feb 8th, 2017, 08:43   #748
skyship007
Premier Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
Today was the 2nd time I spoke to the guys at FRF, phoned a while ago about trim clips, very nice guy got the price but ended up with a bag on ebay for a little cheaper from a dealer having a clear out I think.

Today phoned up after the phone rang out at my local one, am fortunate that working for a breakers yard means I can get hold of part numbers from partslink, but wasn't 100% which was relevant for my car, the guy I spoke to helped me very quickly, priced everything up got the order sorted out nice and fast, and cheaper than I'd have gotten it trade via work (did enjoy the slight chuckle at the unexpected low price for the part haha)

Full recommend these guys, they are very good at what they do also a shout out to the FRF group as a whole they must do a decent job of looking after the staff, and keep them happy and it shows in their work, which is nice to see.
Never known a Volvo dealer clear parts out on Fleabay, very few hold stock they just order up from their main certified parts base.

If you see gen Volvo parts on Fleabay they are probably just cheap copies or far Eastern stock dumped after failing Q&A checks.
Skandix often make common own label alternative parts that are cheaper than OEM, although FRF are sometimes just as cheap for gen Volvo.

Everyone should DYOR (Do Your Own Research)
skyship007 is offline   Reply With Quote