View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2019, 21:21   #1
Silver940

Default Friends v50 *Please respond to the gumtree ad*

A Friends selling his much loved v50 but it has to go for other projects, heres the link https://www.gumtree.com/p/volvo/volv...ion/1340863090

125,554 miles

"I have for sale my Volvo V50 1.6 Diesel SE LUX Edition, on the inside its got all the kit, Cruise control, Bluetooth radio as standard, aux input, USB input, built in Sat-Nav with 2018-2019 disc in so all recent roads are on there, it has the Volvo high performance sound system which I'm pretty sure was an optional extra for this model, black leather interior.

Exterior it has Japan Racing JR12 Wheels (£700 for the set new), It has a tune from SLT Remapping which boosts the car to make 140Bhp and 320Nm of torque. It has a K&N panel filter, a straight through exhaust from the DPF back (makes a little bit of noise but nothing major just gives a nice little rumble).

This is a very nice example of the V50's and i really hope someone enjoys this car just as much as i have done. My only reason for selling is that i don't do the mileage to warrant having a diesel anymore, so I feel like the car is just going to waste, I have full service history from new most of it being main dealer, was serviced last year at 116,000 miles and the cambelt was changed at 88,000 miles, basically new tyres on the front, new rear brake pads, MOT until September 2019"

Thanks for viewing i hope he sells it as hes not having much luck!
Silver940 is offline   Reply With Quote