View Single Post
Old Nov 18th, 2017, 16:21   #1
tickedon
Master Member

Default For sale - 2013 Volvo S60 D3 Business edition (London/SE)

Hello

Currently got that itch to get a slightly different and newer car, so thinking about moving on my current Volvo S60 D3 ES Nav (Business Edition) - priced at £6300.

Volvo S60 ES Nav / Business Edition in Black Sapphire metallic
  • Volvo 5 cylinder D3 136bhp engine, with Polestar (taking it to 163bhp), manual gearbox
  • '13' Plate, March 2013. £30 to tax each year
  • 69,500 miles (mainly motorway)
  • Full dealer service history, last serviced September 2017
  • MOT to March 2018
  • Remainder of 37 month WarrantyDirect 'Luxury Care' warranty to April 2019 (transferable, for approx £50)
  • Winter pack (heated seats, washer jets etc.)
  • Official Volvo space saver spare wheel and bag (i.e. no raised boot -so sits in boot or behind passenger/driver seat)
  • Currently on the standard 16" 'oden' alloys with normal tyres - a few mm left on each
  • I will also throw in my set of 17" Volvo alloy wheels with winter tyres. These tyres pretty much all need replacing.
  • Sensus update installed by dealer to allow download of new satnav maps from volvo website for free

I know what I'd get part-ex and from likes of webuyanycar. Looking at others out there, I think this is a steal at £6300.

Has all the usual 'Business Edition' features including 7" Sensus screen with satnav, cruise control and speed limiter, bluetooth & dab radio, rear park assist etc.

As a 4.5 year old car with almost 70k miles, it has usual wear and tear you'd expect - pretty much every alloy wheel has some degree of minor kerb damage (no dents etc. though), there's a small dent in the rear bumper/boot from a parking post, and a couple of scratches above the rear drivers side wheel. Otherwise I think it's in a great condition and I still get comments from colleagues etc. at how nice a car it is.

Available for viewing and collection in South London. Photos available for serious enquirers.