View Single Post
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 09:11   #8
360beast
Go redblock or go home

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshired5 View Post
The listing title and photo is for a 240, the listing description is for a wiper motor.
If your description doesn't match the title, you're being deceptive.
If he's selling the wiper motor, why not put that as the main title and photo?
If he's breaking the whole car, why not list everything and the individual prices in the description or better still a listing for each component.
The seller is either dodgy or lazy.

If I listed a laptop for sale for £50 in a forum thread title then in the thread description, I said it was £50 for only the laptop charger, people would rightly report it and it would either get amended or taken down.
The listing title says volvo 240 breaking, you have to put an item for sale in the ksi8tng so the listing is for a wiper motor but is advertising the fact they're breaking a 244.

I have a couple of listings on eBay with the title breaking Volvo 940 and in the description I have put positing is for a wheel nut. You have to do it otherwise people will click buy now or bid on it expecting to buy a 940 for 99p!

To list every item off a car for breaking would take all day if not longer! So no I wouldn't bother advertising all the individual bits, people just message you asking for specific parts and you make the listing for them once you have agreed a price to save you wasting time listing parts that aren't going to sell.

Last edited by 360beast; Jun 16th, 2021 at 09:14.
360beast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 360beast For This Useful Post: