View Single Post
Old Sep 3rd, 2018, 19:38   #9
AndyPants
VOC Member

As I said in the advert:

Quote:
"There are far cheaper 850s available, but I sincerely doubt any will be near to as good as this one."

And that includes 850 Rs. Most of which are similar money - or twice that, have done more miles, have been modified, are automatic and likely with questionable service history. And then you have the insanely priced Japanese ones - for up to 15k, which again are nearly all auto, cost more to insure no doubt and whilst may be better underneath - I'd imagine suffer more sun damage than over here.

If I could get a standard 850 R in the condition of mine for similar money, I would have bought one years ago... But they didn't exist in 2012 when I bought mine, let alone now. And if you miraculously have one - enjoy it.

I have poured a lot of money - and even more time into this car. No one is forced to buy it, I am at pains to even contemplate selling it. I may take less for it given time, but I am in no rush. If someone wants an incredibly well looked after, original 850, that has been used and not left in a shed to rot - then this is the one to have in my opinion.

I would respectively ask those that want to discuss prices in a separate thread as the car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it and nothing more. If no one is willing to pay enough for it, then I will keep it. This thread is me advertising my car for sale, not debating what I wish to ask for it. Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AndyPants For This Useful Post: