View Single Post
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 18:28   #11
banksy66
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvorocks View Post
Could tell you 2 stories about Flamingo land, one funny and one not funny!

There is a nice site near Robin Hoods Bay IIRC at the top of the hill,cant remember the name, it overlooks the sea. I can let you know some decent sites.

Did you have your own garage? Yes its not the same working for someone if you have been your own boss.

Years ago used to buy the odd car for the missus, like Granada, Carltons, Jags,Rovers, around the 4/5/6 year old mark and run around in it till it sold. Equivalent to swapping your car 3 or 4 times a year. The games changed now and small cars are the thing. Why not do this?

Regards
I had a used car pitch, used to do a bit of my own repair stuff but I could never find premises with workshop and forecourt which meant I had to sub contract repair work which obviously drove costs up yadda yadda blah blah!! That was one of the reasons I failed, there were others lol

I would go back to trading the odd one from home, but it takes money to make money and that's something we don't have much of atm

When people ask “What the hell were you thinking?” I reply "Obviously I was thinking I was going to get away with it and not have to explain myself".
banksy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to banksy66 For This Useful Post: