View Single Post
Old Jul 17th, 2020, 16:59   #306
JamieEC

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekbm View Post
i also have an "in-box" version. but it does not have an echo canceling so if radio volume is higher (during the call) then the other side hears itself. it is mainly focused to audio stream and the hands-free feature is not the best.
you can also try GROM or some others. devices which are connected only on MELBUS is not problem to buy.

my features (maybe others doe not have some):
- if proper radio source is not selected then the voice is not streamed into the radio (keeps in cellphone)
- if you select the proper radio source during the call then it is automaticaly forwarded to radio
- if the radio source is changed to different during the call then voice is automatically forwarded bact to cellphone.
- call: accept by "next" button, rejected/hang up by "previous" button (if proper radio source selected)
- supported radio sources: CD-CHANGER, MD-CHANGER (HU-x0x) with track info, SAT (HU-x5x) with track info
This sounds ideal for what I want. I currently have a unit similar to the GROM, however it does not allow rewind/ff or track title and artist display, I assume yours will do this as demonstrated? Do you know if it is possible to retrofit the phone module to the car in any way? Thanks!
JamieEC is offline   Reply With Quote