View Single Post
Old Jun 30th, 2023, 11:22   #2
AlainBrighton
A stranger from abroad

Default 1 previous owner until my purchase & Cambelt change

In addition to the previous text I can share that the cambelt has been changed in 10.2019 at around 138K mls as per the sticker under the bonnet.

Also it seems I have not mentioned that there was just one lady owner before me (proof by service book and V5C in her name) The length of her ownership of the car and consistency of maintenance decided me to look through the mileage and I have used the car only for trips within the UK and to Europe. I rather drive a 200K mls car used on the motorways instead of one with 50K mls and driven around town. Probably the reason why I passed the MoT Diesel test with flying colours and apparently an emission the level of a EUR 6 vehicle.

Should anyone be interested and want to get in contact with BMC Volvo at Highfield Business Park, Tewkesbury Road in Cheltenham, please let me know by PM and I will let them know that they will have my permission to share details about the car with you (GDPR and privacy rules these days)

Nothing to hide with you and hope I find someone interested on here instead of eBay, AutoTrader, Facebook or Gumtree :-)

Find me on Instagram as SussexChineseDutch

Last edited by AlainBrighton; Jun 30th, 2023 at 13:58. Reason: Additional information
AlainBrighton is offline   Reply With Quote