View Single Post
Old Jul 6th, 2019, 14:15   #25
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Edwin View Post
Whee the lights are mounted is not really relevant. Oncoming drivers do not know where the lights are mounted. What makes you think they flash in comment at where the lights are mounted?

They appear to experience dazzle. Why else would they "flash" except they are experiencing dazzle?

If an oncoming driver has dazzle they have dazzle. I should hppe that you might for example ask for your car to be examined by a Vehicle Examiner.

Aggressive powerful light response by you is seriously even possibly lethally dangerous.

Probably....Dangerous Driving.

Just my opinion.

Your opinion is WRONG. It has passed 3 MoTs with flying colours with the current lighting set up - FACT.

If anyone is culpable of dangerous driving it is them, for flashing when there is no need, they are trying to police the (factory) position of my fog lights without knowing what they are. Just like YOU in fact.

If it was every oncoming driver that did it, you might have a point but it is NOT.

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote