View Single Post
Old Apr 15th, 2019, 22:27   #8
AmazonViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek UK View Post
Whoever you deal with always check and compare the cost of carriage or postage. That can vary a lot. Combining many parts into one order can save you a lot of money.
Join the Swedish Amazon Club if not in it already. Is there a Norwegian Amazon Club?
As you say, many of the dealers source their parts from the same place but prices do vary for the same item. Overall they do seem to average out. In your case I would recommend CVI, as they are willing to go out of their way to get parts remanufactured and that benefits everyone.
I joined the Norwegian version but there was very little activity except getting a glossy yearly magazine. Asking if they had managed to get deals from some of the suppliers was negative and then I discovered that he leader of the club was running his own parts shop for Amazons. Objective advice given ? Felt like running a shop in a shop so I dropped out hoping to find more info online.

Have contacted CVI and Scandix and would most likely send a complete list to them both. S&H from Germany might even be cheaper than ordering parts locally where we are raped by the Norwegian mail fees which is crap on both service, delivery time and for this you pay $hit loads. Happy to pay the same from abroad and actually get some service ;-)

Bought tools from UK and found that service excellent and "normal" S&H fees...
AmazonViking is offline   Reply With Quote