View Single Post
Old Jun 1st, 2020, 20:43   #1
Dmac78
Dmac78

Default Fault code diagnosis

Evening all, hope your all well and enjoying great weather! I am the proud owner of an xc90 D5. I try to do as much maintenance as possible but I'm definitely struggling to shift a persistent one. I'm hoping some of the experienced contributers will be able to better understand the following fault codes.

2BAA- particulate filter no value
2850- lambda sensor faulty
1507- turbo control pressure too low

My dpf has been force regened as I cant get out of safety mode long enough to do it automatically. I've removed and cleaned both Lambda and pressure sensor on dpf, both still reoccurring.
My problems started and after I'd done what I could I went to garage to confirm my thoughts and hope's of a leaking vacum pipe. They reckoned the issues were swirl flap connected I replaced them, they were pretty clogged up as was egr which I cleaned at the time. I then replaced swirl flap actuator as it was reportingly sticking, and generating faulty signal.
I do not have Vida and not aware of anyone in ayrshire that does apart from dealer.
My next plan is to request smoke test, as I cannot find a leak anywhere, also replaced the resonater seals. Its proving difficult to track leak as it only hisses when under load, eg accelerating or on a hill.

Any more suggestions as I really need to get her running fully again. I had hoped dpf was symptomatic of other codes leading to safety mode.
Dmac78 is offline   Reply With Quote