View Single Post
Old Jun 6th, 2020, 19:12   #2
Dmac78
Dmac78

Default Update

I took the volvo to an indy, the conclusion was that there is still an issue with swirl / Egr. Failing that suggested taking it to volvo to diagnose. He done 2 regens as it wouldnt go through full cycle.
Despite replacing the swirl flap rod. I used an aftermarket replacement set the mechanic suggested stripping it all down again and checking eveything is set as it should be. I done this today. The swirl flaps spin with very friction. I then strippined down the egr to fully clean it. Last time was a spray of carb cleaner. A dirty hour or so later i put it together. Soon as i reconnected battery and turned ignition the actuator stuck code came up, this cleared after and adaption was completed.

Soon afterwards engine service light came on 135F maf sensor faulty signal, I reset and same error code came up. I ran maf adaption and set off again for slightly longer journey, only to get safe mode and the following two codes repeatedly coming up:

1507 Turbo Control Low pressure
2BAA Particulate Filter

Same as before. Any suggestions would be appreciaited, this problem has taken a ton of my time and i only have a few suggestions left:

1. Swirl flap kit not as good a fit as it should be (but cannot see any play, sticky points through motion)
2. DPF blocked and causing issues boost issue and 2Baa code?
3. Would a vacuum leak cause these issues? Possibly on tubes going to engine mounts? The Resonator is solid.
4. Light a match and walk away!!

Any help much appreciated
Dmac78 is offline   Reply With Quote