View Single Post
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 20:25   #6
faithful tank

thanks for your replies;

john h- i'm a bit unfamiliar with the engine loom so i'll have a closer look tonight-just as to where it stops and starts and get back to you however i will need to shift the car to where im going to fully break it before removing it. you have first refusal on it though.

lanky tim- i am planning to keep the wheels and tyres solely due to them being direct replacements for mine in the future. if you like you could make an offer and i will consider it but i have to whey up the cost of tyres when i need them.

callumk5- yes, you can have the radio-im not sure i have a cassette tape to test it though but will try and track one down. i also have the identical unit from my k plate if you wanted a slightly newer one. did you want the amp as well? i also have a radio from an f-reg glt (from what im told anyway but don't have the code but have got the reg number.).

I would really appreciate if you could make offers because i want to try and be fair, get the bits sold but i also need to make it worth my time.

many thanks.
faithful tank is offline   Reply With Quote