Thread: what dealer ?
View Single Post
Old Jun 12th, 2019, 06:33   #6
green van man
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skippyfox View Post
Thanks Sphinx2000. I am going down that route. Just a bit peed off with the attitude at the Bury dealer. As far as I'm concerned I bought from Volvo so Volvo should sort it regardless of where the dealer is. For example if I lived in London and a couple of weeks after buying the car I relocated to the North of England, would I be still expected to trot of back down to London to sort the problem out. The car in question is a V90 R Design D5 AWD. Last previous owner, Volvo UK. Last service/check at 6895 miles 29/3/19 by Clive Brooks, Huddersfield. next service due at 18.000miles. Fed up with messing about. Just peed off with the Bury dealer, having spent some decent money with them. XC90 R Design 14 plate £26.000. and also the servicing on my XC70 16 plate. **** up with the Tech at Clive Brooks, I'll buy that , but to be farted about by another dealer really gets my goat. Thanks anyway, Rant over.. Should have saved me some coin and bought a KIA....
You are a customer, you decide where you spend your money and part of that decision is the service you receive.
In future I would be factoring the extra time into all volvo visits for all your cars and they would never see me again. Of course if you feel differently that's up to you, but don't expect any improvement in the service you receive.

Be mindful that service interval is 18000 miles OR 12 months, my volvo does 6or7k miles a year but the service reminder pops up 12 months after its last service.

Paul.

Last edited by green van man; Jun 12th, 2019 at 06:36. Reason: Extra info.
green van man is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to green van man For This Useful Post: