View Single Post
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 23:00   #53
volvorocks
Rodney

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongodave View Post
Qualifications being?

Surley a psychologist would look at it from a constructive angle, i,e. protect yourself, they ARE out to get you!

No psychologist would say that, in the same sentance as 'i feel you are dissing me!' lol. Nice try Fraud. ;-)
Dave

I am probably just one or two of the over 108,000 people in here that probably understands you, and would possibly be on your side (as I have been in one or five threads)...!!!!!!!!

I am however also getting a bit tired of your responses - especially toward me when I am trying to assist you and guide you toward a certain action, and actually when I am on your side...!!

I dread to think what would happen if I was fighting with you.

However, I shall bow out and not support you from now on. I am a pretty good person to have on side even if I say so myself, although I am sure many forum members in here will also so substantiate.

Regards my qualifications?

Well my current job involves picking rubbish up from the streets - so you could call me a dustman, although in todays political correct society that would be a refuse collector............

Ok I am a refuse collector then!!!!!!......

It is your loss.

Regards

oh and I forgot to add-

Please do not challenge me regards human behaviour, psychology,neurology, the brain, the working of the human being as an entity or anything similar because I will simply ignore you. Not because I am ignorant, but because it is simply my choice. Trusting you respect and understand that, and that the reason for my ignoring you is due to what you post

Ta!!

Last edited by volvorocks; Jan 18th, 2014 at 23:07. Reason: removed the P from collector - P in collector...moron...lol
The Following User Says Thank You to volvorocks For This Useful Post: