View Single Post
Old Feb 22nd, 2018, 19:00   #1
STW240

Thumbs up +T Turbo ‘Kit’

I have for sale all of the major parts needed to turbo your 240. I bought this lot for my B230+T project but have since decided to go a different route (bigger turbo, etc). The parts included are as follows. I removed these from a 1995 940 LPT so saving you the effort.

Low mileage turbo mitsubishi turbo. This had recently been fitted as a new turbo to the car from which I removed it. Shortly after the owner had fitted this new turbo , the radiator then failed, at which point the owner decided he had spent enough & decided to get a new car instead. This nearly new turbo was what caught my eye when i originally saw the car advertised for spares.

90+ exhaust manifold

Exhaust down pipe

Intercooler

Injectors

Fuel pressure regulator

Boost/intake hoses

I do not have the ign or fuel ecus for sale, but these can be had from Ebay, etc easily.

I would like back what i paid, which was £300. And you have the added bonus of not having to crawl around under a car to remove then like i did.

Collection is from Coalville, Leicestershire.

Unfortunately i am unable to hang around for couriers due to work & my own projects, so please come to collect yourself.

Kind Regards

Simon

simontwithers@hotmail.co.uk
STW240 is offline   Reply With Quote