View Single Post
Old Nov 8th, 2018, 18:54   #14
GTA SOL

The issue is when pulling away from a temporary stop so I’m not sure if this is auto hold or hill start.

Spoke to the dealer today and it seems they do think there is an issue after testing other XC60s in the dealership and not replicating the same noise. They have therefore raised it with Volvo abd we’ll have to see what happens.

I disagree with the poster who said that it’s something that happens on all ‘auto hold’. I’ve had 2 VW CCs, both with auto hold, neither of which made this noise when pulling away with auto hold. I know they are different manufacturers but I’d have thought the principle of auto hold is the same. The Service Manager at the dealership said he has a v90 which doesn’t make this noise.

More waiting while they try and sort it out. Think the car has spent almost as much time at the dealership as in my position since I bought. Starting to get a little disheartened and yearning for my CC back.