View Single Post
Old Oct 9th, 2015, 20:36   #252
JonathanD
VOC Member

I *think* the troublemaker has any paperwork for me...yes...???

As I type this it is shortly after midday on the Beverly Hills/West Hollywood borders and I'm sitting by a hotel pool in 37 degrees of heat contemplating the flight back to Blighty in about six hours from now...so I'm really looking forward to getting to Gothenburg to be hit with 10-12 degrees maxima during the day and 3-6 degrees minima by night!!! Actually the weather's not looking too bad in Gothenburg next week, with Tuesday being the only day with any rain forecast at the moment.

In all seriousness I'm really looking forward to this trip now, meeting and spending time with some fellow Volvoists in Volvo Central. Thanks once again to scvolvo for taking care of all the arrangements.

I'm currently debating the merits of hiring a car, a Volvo of course, for the day on Thursday and driving down to the magnificent Oresund Bridge - given I'll be arriving in Gothenburg on Monday evening and departing on Friday evening it would be rude not to at least give it some serious thought!!!

See you all next week.

Jonathan