View Single Post
Old Jul 20th, 2018, 11:10   #38
andy_d
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Edwin View Post
So you actually ADMIT to being awake sometimes !!!!

And please don't start about fish unless you have another good poster picture to post?

Is this off topic?

Well I've looked at the advice in this thread and had a look at the C4 website. Given the recommendations here the price seems really reasonable. And that's from me wot is not well placed for money. Thank you all the people that have posted their experiences re C4.
like you im "skint wallet" ,, but C4 - sorts the trim
give me a few (i need coffee to get going) and ill take a before and after for you on the V50's bumper protector,, just got the V50 and slowly working my way around the thing sorting the mechanicals first then am going to Sort the paintwork/trim ,, but ill do the bumper insert on the back for you ,,
me , i Wash the living out of the trim with an all purpose cleaner i use w2 from gtechnic a very soft nail brush, then dry with a clean microfiber,, it gets any "polish/wax" out of the trim and preps it for C4 ,which really is a "wipe on" , pause, buff Lightly off, done for 2 years.