View Single Post
Old Jul 22nd, 2018, 08:14   #10
chrisfr

One of the last of the old shape. The body shape may have changed but the active bending headlights have not changed in donkeys years. My point is why does an active main beam allow headlight unit for adjustment to rh traffic and active dipped headlight unit does not. It is actually possible to remap the software for it to do anything volvo wants it to do. The headlights point where the software tells it to point. Elk performance recently told me it was most likely possible to remap the headlight software if volvo wanted to do it. The problem is they dont want to, which is why i had to pay 1800 euros to change the units. Anyone reading the post would assume that active lights are all the same . They are split into active main beam and active dipped. They have different implications if you take them abroad. Active mains have a sensus solution and are easy to comply, active dipped do not and are a bit ch.