View Single Post
Old Mar 16th, 2018, 12:12   #262
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Hi, just thought I'd post to let you know our current competition closes soon, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning a Nextbase Duo HD DashCam (with 32Gb SD Card) you'd better not hang about.

HOW TO ENTER
When you request a Chris Knott Car Insurance quote before 31/3 you gain instant entry in our prize draw. The winner will be chosen at random from our quotes database.

Info on the various ways to request a quote and full competition details here - WIN a DashCam with Chris Knott.

However the quickest way is to just call us on 0800 023 4374 and find out how much you could save by switching your car insurance to Chris Knott/VOC Insurance at renewal.

best,
Nick

Testimonials from car enthusiasts who've recently commented on our service:

"Yeah for what my experience was worth, being a young mid aged driver and having high insurance for my T5 after modding the other insurers all suddenly became an absolute headache and a nightmare with constantly waiting on the phone etc etc. Have always been a bit not sure about these guys here as I always found the comparison sites very easy. On a free day it took no time to call these guys. Spoke to some friendly member of staff who gave me a quote beating everyone else with my mods after a few mins. Was a great service so definite thumbs up." domhart10, Volvo OC

"I have been with Chris Knott for several years (had 1 year elsewhere for all my sins) and I have never had 1 issue with them. I would highly recommend giving them a call and they will do all they can to get you the best deal possible." Kev_mk3, AstraMk3OC

"Just taken my insurance with yourselves and your service was friendly, helpful and the quote process was super-speedy which was nice too. Price was the best on the market and you have given me the confidence that if I need anything you nice people will sort it for me. I was dealt with by Kathy who was great. Thank you again." patriotk11, TT-Forum

"I've been with Chris Knott for the past 18 months, I've added quite a few minor modifications to my policy and always hassle free with no charge." Darran, Fiesta STOC

"Awesome service and extremely helpful staff, would recommend 110%" Matthew G, TrustPilot

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote