View Single Post
Old Sep 30th, 2015, 10:23   #26
hels34

Default Volvo 144dl LTC 785K

Hi all, my name is Helen Kirkham and I am new to this forum. I have joined having been made aware of the "warning" about me selling my car using false information.

I bought the car at the beginning of May this year and have obviously been mislead by the previous owner myself as I have simply used the information I was given in my current advert.
I have not blanked out the registration so that anyone looking at the ad is perfectly able to google the history themselves, I also have been replying and providing any information I can from my ownership to anyone who has contacted me by email or phone.

The car is as I have stated in the fact that it has been used by myself as a daily drive and it runs really smoothly with no problems known to myself, the interior is very tidy and the paintwork is great for its age. It does have a few areas which are showing signs of corrosion in a few areas which i have shown in photos to the people who have contacted me to ask about condition.

All I can say about the warning,is that it is a car which I went to view before I bought it myself and I bought it simply on the facts that the car was in a condition i was happy with for the price and the engine started and drove well, the previous MOT's checked out with any works previously done and since the purchase I have not been let down by the car in any way.

I am simply selling as stated due to the fact the original older style 3 point seat belt in the front does not allow a great fit for my baby carseat.

Sorry about all the upset, I will try to add a note on the Ebay advert.

Kind Regards

Helen Kirkham
hels34 is offline   Reply With Quote