View Single Post
Old Apr 30th, 2018, 20:53   #15
Shinjuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCNetwork View Post
Hi,

Again, why hide this information. Is there an ulterior motive behind this?

Only the OP can answer that one...

Des. . .
Hello Desmond

Saw your apology. Fine for me. My reaction was whatever - live and let live.

Your reply above. That's interesting info albeit not the way forward for me given it turns off other display functions.

Fascinating to see that you still see the need to be combatative though. This time by calling my character into question when there is no evidence for you to do so. Read what my post said and you'll see my motive. It's stated there.

So, if we are going to get into querying each other's motivations without evidence (although your post backs my interpretation to a much greater degree than my post backs yours) my current view of the motivations behind your posts is:
- likes to throw weight around;
- does not like to be confronted;
- self righteous and rowed with mod community about how correct he was behind the scenes;
- no longer has a job as too oppositional to sustain a role in a hierarchical organisation - obviously not an idiot so probably retired (and glad to have "left them all behind");
- concious or subconscious need to 'make his point' even when only appropriate position to take is brief, polite, to the point contrition.

I'll be honest with you. You've irritated me in this thread. Twice now you're making out I'm some sort of nefarious character. Your posts mark you out to me as a difficult person. I don't like the cut of your jib. I also think you're a poor choice for a moderator.

Contrary to my previous statement I'm going to stick with the forum.

S

Last edited by Shinjuku; Apr 30th, 2018 at 20:57.
Shinjuku is offline   Reply With Quote