View Single Post
Old Nov 9th, 2015, 23:30   #30
51mes

Tried ringing 20 or so dealers to find the p* 19" winter wheels.

£2650 + delivery +fitting from the netherlands or about £2500 plus delivery and fitting from volvo stockton - the only dealer that gave me a price.

Yes BBS SR's fit - as do a few wheels from Rimstock they have the p* on their fitting guide. Including the Imola's apparently (look good and very reasonably priced).

I really wouldn't recommend fitting/refitting 20" low profile tyres on these rims - it wont do the tyre any good at all...

I ended up with Anthracite Team dynamics Pro Race 1.3's with Vredstein wintrac's in the 235x19x40 96Y fitment, lighter than OEM and hardened alloy, know several race teams use these with good results from my Marshalling days.

for about 900quid less than OEM...

Sorry about the pic - car is filthy and it had just been rolled out of the fitting bay at the alloy shop...

After a few days with the Vredsteins - grip is good, wet handling is much better than the supersports which are good anyway, car feels a little different and road noise has changed - some surfaces were really noisy with the supersports.

S.

Last edited by 51mes; Nov 9th, 2015 at 23:37. Reason: added experiences
51mes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 51mes For This Useful Post: