View Single Post
Old Oct 3rd, 2015, 19:56   #54
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

Whatever you do, don't put a new Volvo item on, it'll coem back to haunt you. Maybe it was not an option back in the day, but to put the Chinese made contactless version on and junk the stock item is such a no-brainer taking 25 mins at most, and costs under £90, why would you not? And at thsi point, and at the age of most cars, it shouldn't really be a warranty issue. Why? Surely, all cars go wrong, all cars have their common faults. Frankly anyone with a 2001 car thinking the world (or Volvo) owes them something doesn't deserve oxygen let alone, to be covered.

You drive it, you sort it. Methinks, harsh but fair? Are you serious?? I mean, money where mouth is.... would said owner expect to be pulled back to make good on a day's work they did even 3-4 years ago? (or in this case 14-15 years). Certainly not.

So...

Quote:
a true Recall which is applicable is always active until completed ..
At what point according to this dictum, as I find ever more issues, is my gran's twin-tub not covered? And if it is, where do i take it? She got it from the Electricity Board in the High St.

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Oct 3rd, 2015 at 20:54.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote