View Single Post
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 12:48   #148
Lmason
L Mason

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stock234 View Post
I was genuinely interested in this when you where asking £600 cash for it. I was going to do the same andrewc1267. I have the trailer to haul it back to Cornwall, where it would have been fully stripped within a day and all of the parts stored for one of my projects. The thousand mile + round trip to collect would not have been the problem, the costs, or the fact of having no idea who I was dealing with.

^^^ This however plus numerous other comments have deterred me from having any dealings with you!! Im a 27 year old male, I own an S70R, does this instantly mark me as being an “IDIOT BOY RACER” as you put it?? My S70R is My Pride and Joy, does this mark me as being an “OLD MAN”??

Just because you have slapped an MOT on it does not warrant a £600 increase on this vehicle. The state in which it lies at present is not one that I would be happy in parting with £1200 regardless of the work done to it. You said so yourself SPARES OR REPAIRS. I understand why a Few people have had a dig about you sales skills. It would take a few £££’s to sort out the remaining problems you have left with it, Carpets, cambelt, Switches, it soon ads up.

Anyone interested in this Vehicle have been driven away by the way in which you have dealt with the comments.

I apologize if I have caused offence to anyone but these are my thoughts and opinions.
if you were interested in the car why didnt you contact me then? i cant read your mind. someone did contact me but they said id sell it better with an mot.

ps the mot wasnt "slapped on" not one of these dodgy mots. it failed the first time.

you add up x4 tyres, x3 rear outer axle bushes, and the labour involved. £50 for mot, and £30 for insurance to take it to mot, it doesnt need a cambelt.

so your loss, you shouldve contacted me prior to mot and i wouldnt of bothered to mot it if i knew you wanted it, but no, you just saying that after i mot it, and ask me "why didnt i say"

so tough... you go and find another s70r cos your not getting this one !!