View Single Post
Old Nov 25th, 2004, 10:10   #7
Daniel M
Inbetween Volvo's...

Default RE: 440/460 Bodykit...

Blimey-i dint think anybody would reply!

With regards to moulding the whole kit-it's a nice idea, but i don't really think the whole kit is needed. The reason i suggested the front valance is because that is the most popular part-plus there's the cost factor. I'm a struggling full time student too, so inevitably cost is going to play a big part for me also!

So anyway-what have you and Matt been up to? I haven't heard from him for a while-i thought perhaps he may have sold up as he's been such a stranger! Your venture sounds quite interesting...what's it all about-or is it top secret??! And you say it would cost Dave a fair bit to mould-any idea, in your opinion, what we might be looking at?

With regards to the 440's that have been on eBay with the kit-it's ok if a) you can travel to get the car in the first place, b) you have the storage space to keep the car and the kit once removed, and c) you can afford it in the first place! There have been 4 opportunities for me now to get the kit, but its always been one of those factors that's stopped me!

One more thing Mr James-the image in your signature-how do you get that to appear? I have one in my sig, but no-body can ever see it! I've tried a hosting site but still no joy....

Cheers for the response Colin-that's one person anyway....2 if you count me! And also sounds like you've been busy on your 440-any chance of seeing some gallery pics?

And one more thing-incase anybody thinks im vein-i've only posted loads of pics for my car because for some reason, for ages i've not been able to post, but now i'm allowed! So they're just all updates, incase you think i just like looking at my car! :-)

Later
Dan M
:: 440 2.0i SE, 1994, 306 Smoke Silver Metallic :: Sold
:: 440 1.7 GLEi, 1991, 219 Ocean Blue Metallic Metallic :: Sold
Daniel M is offline   Reply With Quote