View Single Post
Old Sep 29th, 2018, 20:32   #59
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crockers View Post
Lol. Just ordered a printed one as I hate using pdfs. Wifey been driving it but I have a trip now planned to London next week so will be in a position to say more then. Only observation is its very quiet, very smooth, very thirsty lol. Makes my Golf GTi seem like an economy car. But early days with less than 200 miles on the clock.
Must admit that I love reading the manual on my iPad in the Books app as it’s so easy to search and directly go to a section directly, and the way the page links work.

I have now done just under 600 miles in 2 weeks with an average of 27.5 mpg which I expect in time as the engine loosens up should head northwards to 32 mpg ........ but ......... with a run in engine I expect my right foot to me more flexible in a downwards direction so will probably end up at 29.9mpg by Xmas which will be much as I expected anyway!