View Single Post
Old Apr 9th, 2018, 12:32   #2
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Winners and winning quotes...

I think it's important to announce the winners of our competitions for transparency and to give you the confidence to enter - there IS always a winner.

I am pleased to reveal the winner of our Nextbase Duo HD Dashcam prize, including a 32Gb SD card (overall worth £200+), as Christopher Dunne of DaciaForum. He did take up our competitive quote but that wasn't a condition of entry of course.

Will you enter our next competition simply by requesting a Chris Knott/VOC Car Insurance quote?

"What's the prize?" I hear you ask - well, inspired by yesterday's season opener at Brands Hatch (our nearest circuit), we're putting a nice BTCC package together. Keep your eyes open for the announcement soon.

HOW TO ENTER
Entry is automatic when you request a car insurance quote from Chris Knott/VOC Insurance - we'll be adding anyone who requests a car insurance quote between 01/04/2018 and 31/05/2018 or renews their existing CK car insurance policy with us in the same time-frame. So get calling for your competitive car quote (no purchase necessary for entry).

We have more insurers on our panel than ever before so we should be able to find many of you your winning quote.

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374

ONLINE: for requesting a callback - Call Request Form

Why are phone quotes best?
We prefer you to call us because we get a better feel for you when we speak and you can explain things that a restrictive online form just can't handle (especially if there are mods). We also prefer personal service and relationship. It helps us to speak to you at a time that's convenient if you're instigating the call too - we'd hate to miss you when we call you back (which happens more often than you'd think and more than we'd like).

best,
Nick

TrustPilot reviews for Chris Knott Insurance

"Through a few minutes phone conversation I had a new insurance quote £180 cheaper than my previous company. The paperwork flowed smoothly through the internet and now fully signed up." Christopher D, TrustPilot

"Staff went an extra mile to match and better the alternative online quote I had." Clive C, TrustPilot

"Great price, quick, efficient and easy to deal with." Angie M, TrustPilot

"Very helpful staff who found the rather out-of-the-ordinary insurance I wanted, and at a reasonable price." Roger L, TrustPilot

"A very pleasant experience and a great price!" Lawrence H, TrustPilot

"Gave good competitive quote for modifications and explained cover and gave guidance on how to send required information online, highly recommended." Kevin C, TrustPilot

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote