View Single Post
Old Apr 23rd, 2015, 00:34   #1
rajv50

Default no respons to the accelerator pedal sometimes, V50 2.0D

Hello. Have a Volvo V50 2.0D 2006 mod that nobody finds out what ails. Have visited regular workshops and brand workshop's to find out what is wrong, but no one can completely figure it out after both diagnostic and replacement off parts. The problem on the car is that I lose engine power (no response to the accelerator pedal) when I set in 3 gears and going up to around 3000 rpm, when I come across in 4 gear and shall gander at, so there is no response in the accelerator pedal, I press on the accelerator a few times then I get the response again. Or so I must downshift from 4 to 3 and so gander quiet,and then it's fine without the vehicle jerking. It also happens quite rarely, maybe 2-3 times a month. parts that have been replaced on the car with good faith to deal with the problem are: EGR valve, changed particle filter, diesel tank is cleaned, replaced fuel filter, changed the air filter, TCV valve (pressure converter to exhaust control), throttle flap and air mass meter. have someone been involved in this type of problem on the type of car or know what I can do / exchange to get a "normal" car again?
Need help!!!
rajv50 is offline   Reply With Quote