View Single Post
Old Jul 1st, 2020, 21:18   #1
rp83

Default XC90 - weird noise & other couple of niggles

By and large happy with my XC90 for the past year I have had it. For past few days, I have noticed some very very unusual things below and wonder if this is a norm or known to others...

1. If at the last use of the car, selected music source was USB, when I go in the next time and try to change the source through the steering wheel controls, I do not see an option of "Bluetooth" under Media - is this known to anyone else?

2. Some really strange grinding noise when on the bend at low speed, almost like something is being dragged on the road. I have checked the surroundings and underneath but can not see anything suspicious. Anyone else experienced it?

I have my service booked in 20 days time but not sure if I should continue using the car? When I ran the diagnostic on the VOC app, nothing pops up and neither is there any message on Informtainment.

It seems that I just renewed my Volvo warranty