View Single Post
Old Sep 21st, 2018, 20:38   #10
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalith16 View Post
However, Volvo introduced HK system in an XC60 starting with MY19 models and hence there wasn’t a car around with HK system for me to check the sound quality. I felt the BW system is over priced; it’s £/watt is too high compared to £/watt delivered by HK system and yet HK system is also a premium sound system. I am glad I took the risk and went for an HK upgrade; my wife loves it and I too love it’s crispier, more detailed, immersive, smooth surround sound quality and at the same time not costing an arm or a leg.
I was in the same situation as you and only placed my MY19 order when Volvo UK confirmed to me that they were going to introduce the HK Premium sound system - especially as the BW system was not selling at all due to it's pretty excessive cost.
I love a good base sound which the HK subwoofer provides in abundance as well as ticking every other possible box I could ask for.