View Single Post
Old Nov 5th, 2018, 17:18   #11
100K+
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendolfc View Post
Not uneasy at all, it's about time and might serve to make idiots think twice in future.

Plenty of people have already been prosocuted for varing offences captured on dashcam so it isn't anything new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey1512 View Post
No unease from me. I assume that most of my driving is caught on overhead cameras etc so a dash cam or a police / council camera, it makes no difference to me. Don't do anything stupid is the answer.
Thought some may feel this way - that's good - its a free country etc, we don't all think the same about things - just look at Brexit LOL..but due to what I perceive as an increased level of minding your neighbours business, rather than one's own, we as a society could be said to be moving towards what I read about the old East German life style where the police,the secret service and your neighbours all spied on you, but how it all started out as all men were equal ( but was corrupted, as in Animal Farm to all men are equal but some men are more equal than others)
As history and Tony point out, once a society goes down that road its almost impossible to turn the clock back.

Do we learn lessons from history??

Cheers
Bob.
100K+ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 100K+ For This Useful Post: