View Single Post
Old Apr 24th, 2019, 11:32   #3
chunkytfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmd View Post
The only thing I'm aware of is that VIDA needs told that you've refilled the tank. It also needs told that the DPF has been replaced.

I'm not aware of a method to tell it that the tank itself has been replaced. At 78k miles your car is due a new DPF and a tank top-up (due every 75k). The EOLYS tank should be topped up every 37.5k miles.
Thanks. Eolys fluid has been topped up prior to me taking it to the garage for DPF replacement so all good on that front.

I need to speak to the garage to find out what Diagnostic equipment they are using to see if they are just getting a generic ADM fault code or specific using the VIDA system.

Assuming it is the actual Module itself thats gone faulty and a simple unplug and plug back in doesn't work, does anyone know if the ford one is the same or will I need to find a Volvo one? I only ask As eBay has a couple of Ford ones for sale but no Volvo ones.

Anyone near to Borehamwood North London with a VIDA system they would be prepared to plug into my car for me and see whats flagging up?

Last edited by chunkytfg; Apr 24th, 2019 at 11:34.
chunkytfg is offline   Reply With Quote