View Single Post
Old Aug 17th, 2017, 13:01   #6
nu11eaf
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc147 View Post
Hi everybody, this is my first post. I would be really grateful if somebody on the forum could help me please.

I have been offered an amazing deal on a new XC90, when I thought it wasn't in my range. Was actually going for the XC60. However I have twins expected shortly and my question was, how much room is there in the third seats with two rear facing baby seats. I have a big family with 5 adults, so could really do with the 7 seats, but there would be no point in doing that if the third row seats became non-viable!

Your help and advice would be greatly appreciated:

VC
As the XC60 is only a 5 seat car with a smaller cargo area it would not be a viable option anyway so the XC90 is the more practical option, as mention above the only way of getting into the 3rd row would be to fit one child seat in postion after people have gained access to the rear seats, but this would make it difficult to get out in an emergency, or fit one in 3rd row with an adult in the other 3rd row seat which is the more practical and safer solution. I would also check to see if a twin buggy will fit jn the rear cargo area with 3rd row in use, it is bigger than the Discovery and Q7 with seats in use. The XC90 is by far a more practical car than the XC60.

Last edited by nu11eaf; Aug 17th, 2017 at 13:04.
nu11eaf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nu11eaf For This Useful Post: