Old Mar 11th, 2017, 08:30   #13
Mikesmith181

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinbos View Post
VIDA says, with the first code, that you have an issue with

1. an air leak
2. The filter is full of soot
3. damage to a connection hose/pipe to the particle filter pressure sensor
4. damaged pressure sensor particle filter.

and in relation to your 2nd code

1. an air leak in the intake system
2. you've driven to many short journeys.

So i reckon, you've got a leak in the intake system, and or the pressure sensor for the DPF is faulty.

If you've still got the Soot Filter Full warning, your still in with a chance of a forced regen. If it gets any worse, i.e. says engine management system service required, it my not let you.

If you have VIDA Mike, which it appears you may have, you need to get into it and start interrogating it to find out whats going on.

Diagnostics, Vehicle communication and activations is a place to start, look at what sensors are working around the DPF etc. It does take time, but it also saves money.

VIDA will give you the starting parameters, and the actuals if you select the DPF pressure sensor. Compare the two, theres your answer.

It will also tell you how to remove the pressure sensor in the Repair section. Its all there.

Time to get your hands dirty.

Are you sure your reseting the codes in 'Delivery" right ?

And you didn't need a trip to the lakes to do a regen. A few runs down Formby by pass would have done it.
I tried the bypass on Wednesday and that didn't do anything lol, I was able to reset them once then they came straight back again, now it won't let me select delivery. I need to figure out how to get VIDA to do a regen cycle and check the sensors.
Mikesmith181 is offline   Reply With Quote