View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2011, 15:36   #21
t5_monkey
Monkeying Around

Is what happened with that copper for real??

unbelievabale.

It's not illegal to modify your exhaust, but it can't stick out further than your car does apparently - if you want to be picky (that's what I've heard at least)

The way I think of it ... their crime is to be am arrogant power obsessed copper, which is also their punishment as they will go through their whole life alienating others and not having long lasting or meaningful relationships with people.

If a copper pulls me over, I'd think.... There isn't one thing they could do to me to make me wish I could swap my life for theirs

As a former RAF officer, I think coppers are just the chaff who weren't good enough to get a Full commission in the Forces so went for the easy option - even the Military police officers were looked down upon as the unfortunate! It was a prime 're-branch' if you fail your exams etc.. for your chosen branch they let you become a Copper instead as the soft option, as just about anyone could pass the exams and professional course.

When I quit, they asked me if I'd want to be a copper instead and stay doing something 'easier' - I said NO! and made my own way in life.

Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey

Last edited by t5_monkey; May 15th, 2011 at 15:42.
t5_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote