View Single Post
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 10:55   #1
Jonaman
Moderately old member

Default Volvo 245 GLT 1988 F Reg

Volvo 245 GLT 1988 F Reg
This old lady of mine has done 263.000 miles and never let me (or the previous owner) down. At the moment she is SORNd and has been off the road since March 2008 awaiting the repair that I have never got round to. She is not running - I suspect that there is a fault with the fuel pump - and I just haven't had time to do anything about it.
I believe the wheels are what you call "Virgos" and the tyres have some life left in them (front Pirelli 6000, rear Enduros). Yes there is some rust at the bottom corners of the doors but nothing coming through to the outside. Full Waxoyl at about 100K. All servicing done by myself and local garage. Detailed records kept.
Interior well used but no rips on the black leather seats.
I have to offer it as a salvage vehicle becuase it doesn't run but that doesn't mean that I want to give it away. Also included will be two v. good front wings + bonnet and a couple of big boxes of spares from an earlier model.
Call me on 01789 750 321 or mobile 00 47 975 94 222 (yes that is Norway) if you want to discuss. All serious offers will be considered but you must collect.
Jonaman is offline   Reply With Quote