View Single Post
Old Aug 18th, 2017, 17:35   #22
V50t5dave

Smile September 10th Meet update.

Toady I have now finalised the meet I have been to see Ian Richardson the Customer Services manager. Due to the demand there was no need to pay upfront for the minimum 10 cars for the discount rate. So it will be pay on arrival at the gate £6 per car to include driver and one passenger, any further passengers £6 per adult or £4 per child. This is way below the standard rate. The gates open at 10am and I will be there.
He has allocated a special parking section for us. On passing through the gate some 20 yards on the right is building 18, turn right after this between the building and the spitfire we are parked in a square at the center of the museum not in the general car park. As I have said before there is a Naffi (restaruant ) who provide sandwiches cooked meals even a Sunday lunch so no need to bring your own unless you wish to.
I have noted that a lot of people have asked if they are welcome, as before all are welcome even one's from other locations than Yorkshire. We are a friendly bunch we must be Steve ( Skippyfox ) is a Lancastrian although he has been through the Yorkshire induction, he looks well in a flat cap holding a whippet but he refused the ferret down his trousers.
It should be a good day weather permitting.
I look forward to meeting old and new friends, any questions ring me, 07960210402, email, pearsondavid22@aol.com
David Pearson.
V50t5dave is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to V50t5dave For This Useful Post: