View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2019, 19:41   #9
Clan
Experienced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve7738 View Post
Hi, sorry for also hijacking this thread, however I thought my question was still relevant to this issue.

Im also in a similar situation. I have a 2012 V60 2.0l D3 136bhp R-Design.
The timing belt slipped and long story short, im needing a replacement Cylinder Head.

The car has been in the garage since 6th Jan 2019, it is quite a distance from my house so I keep ringing for updates.
The garage owner keeps telling me they are struggling to find a replacement cylinder head. He said he wasn't sure if he could use heads from different models and has already had to send one back.
I said I would try and have a look myself as im getting a bit desperate for my car back now but I am also struggling to find this information.

So I was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction please?

Engine code is D5204T7 - (I5 VD5)
Part number is 30777365

Are there any other models that use this same cylinder head?

Thanks
Steve.

Note; Think my question has already been answered earlier in the post - unable to delete this though. sorry.
where did you get the part number from?
The D5204T7 is only available in the 2013 V60 .
The head for that is part 36002661 which is the exchange part number for the original head part number 30777363

A VIN is the only way to determine the correct part number and there are usually a lot of other parameters needed such as engine number .

If the head you need is 30777363 then there are many 5 cylinder diesels from the model range which will be suitable , most from 2008 to 2014 in 2 litre or 2.4 litre form .