View Single Post
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 11:06   #64
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

@ tcog

trust me dont waste your money there is nothing more in these discs than there is in the PDF files thats on the net for free , one advantage the PDF have is you can use them as you see fit and as much as you want on unlimted pc`s

if they offered more support which is not possible as the workshop manuals where spot on with very ! clear diagrams all with part numbers so if your needing any vist this link and select the model you require for free

http://www.volvoclubthailand.com/cgi...num=1187902009

knowledge is power and you have nothing to lose gain them for free and if you want to part with some cash $$$£££ then do so and come back and comment whats better between the two choices if i was a betting man i would say you would agree with me no better off and with limits on the paid option

i have no info on the paid options ie links or way of buying them as i have no need for that info so sorry i canny help on that side of things

*** im using the pdf files with a graphical interface and search feature ( finding spares at all the proper outlets ie volvo spares dealers ) if in doubt code it to suit your needs *** use the part numbers to search/ reference the retailers database ( if availible ) simple query and ouput display within the interface but then that company dont offer anything like that so i quess its a case of if you need summit done right you have todo it youself

happy testing

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; Jul 28th, 2013 at 11:19.
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote