View Single Post
Old Jun 12th, 2016, 21:46   #67
ralnavman
VOC Member

Default Otp

i must be missing something here, these are only driver manuals, no service or workshop info at all!!!
maybe it has changed over the years
Wonder if there are any otp's left for the 700's

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123GT-AMAZON View Post
@ tcog

trust me dont waste your money there is nothing more in these discs than there is in the PDF files thats on the net for free , one advantage the PDF have is you can use them as you see fit and as much as you want on unlimted pc`s

if they offered more support which is not possible as the workshop manuals where spot on with very ! clear diagrams all with part numbers so if your needing any vist this link and select the model you require for free

http://www.volvoclubthailand.com/cgi...num=1187902009

knowledge is power and you have nothing to lose gain them for free and if you want to part with some cash $$$£££ then do so and come back and comment whats better between the two choices if i was a betting man i would say you would agree with me no better off and with limits on the paid option

i have no info on the paid options ie links or way of buying them as i have no need for that info so sorry i canny help on that side of things

*** im using the pdf files with a graphical interface and search feature ( finding spares at all the proper outlets ie volvo spares dealers ) if in doubt code it to suit your needs *** use the part numbers to search/ reference the retailers database ( if availible ) simple query and ouput display within the interface but then that company dont offer anything like that so i quess its a case of if you need summit done right you have todo it youself

happy testing
ralnavman is offline   Reply With Quote