View Single Post
Old Jun 12th, 2018, 12:33   #199
MiniNinjaRob
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V50t5dave View Post
Sorry are you talking to me? I would have been there however my 3 year old grandson’s birthday party was moved to this date. Now let’s be honest I could have attended without the wife and spent the next 6 months in Coventry.
I said due to circumstances beyond my control.
I hope and wish through this someone will attempt to carry on.
Only DCW knows about my health but for the last 15 years I have struggled with PTSD. I am sorry to stop but my health come’s first.
I wish everyone all the best.
David.
Yes I was. I am sorry about your circumstances/health but when you take on the role of an organiser you should make things you organise a priority, or at least have some sort of deputy who can step in just in case anything happens. You also need to have good planning with full details up on here so no-one is of any doubt as to what is happening.

Anyway, on a positive note I went to the Leeds Cruise on my own and stayed there a lot longer than I wanted as there was a chance someone might turn up who had read this thread. I don't think anyone did bt I did meet a new 940 owner who I directed to this forum, so it worked out well in the end. Hopefully my enthusiasm will have rubbed off on him and he will get a nice welcome here if he ever joins up.
MiniNinjaRob is offline   Reply With Quote