View Single Post
Old Jan 31st, 2019, 14:32   #1
Dancing Barefoot
Mark

Default 960 mk2 3.0 auto estate for sale

Tidy straight car in Turquoise, with dark grey leather trim showing 204k miles
I bought this with what turned out to be a cooked engine, which I have now replaced with a sweet second hand unit
Drives very well although the front suspension bushes are a bit soft (mot man is happy with them) and could do with replacing , in my opinion.
I've done approx 5000miles since replacing the engine and it's a really lovely car, however I have too many projects on the go and need some space.
Bumpers have been properly repainted and overall the car looks lovely when clean 😊 I've replaced the coil wiring with genuine Volvo harness repair parts (£120!)

All windows, seat mirror and roof electrics work fine, fitted with switchable auto that's lovely and smooth. The leather seats show a bit of wear but aren't split or holed and are very comfortable, the cruise control and outside temp gauge work fine. The factory CD player works fine, I haven't tested the cassette player.

Negatives: door cards are badly wrinkled as per usual with these, the A/C doesn't work, I haven't looked into why , it may just need a regas, one of the headlight wipers doesn't always self park and the rear washer doesn't work, again I haven't investigated it, the wiper does work.

Looking for offers around £1500

I'm not able to post pictures here, sorry

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, give me a call for a chat and I'll gladly send over pictures by email or whatsapp to interested parties. I'm in the Aylesbury / Leighton Buzzard area for viewing

Regards
Mark 07511284461
Dancing Barefoot is offline   Reply With Quote