View Single Post
Old Nov 27th, 2008, 10:45   #9
sheikhr

SED5

Thats extremely helpful as you've given a very detailed explanation of the procedure. I've ordered a workshop manual from www.electonicmanuals.co.uk. Will let everyone know if its any good (if and) when it comes.

Was hoping I didnt need to take off bumpers etc but on these newer cars...they certainly dont like to make things easy!

Before I go through the procedure, I'd like to rule out a simple blown out fuse.

Is anyone able to advise? ie does one fuse operate both the headlight washers and the windsheild washers? The manual suggests not. If one fuse operates both, my problem cant be the fuse as my headlight washers are still working.

The owners manual states "Fuse box in the passenger compartment within the sound barrier on the drivers side. The fuses are located within the sound barrier on the left hand side." "Fuse no 34. Washer Pump 15amp." The problem is that the diagram of the fuse box only goes up to fuse no 30 and this is the same when I look at the actual fuse box in the car! Ie fuse no 34 does not exist...does anyone know where this fuse no 34 is?

"Fuse box in the engine compartment. Fuse no 15. High pressure washer headlamps." I have checked this and its ok.

Thanks