Thread: alloys 740 gl
View Single Post
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 16:56   #24
Prufrock
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyvic View Post
thankyou for comment about a load of rubish re 14 and change to 15 probably need spacers its obvious to me that you dont want to look at other peoples comments because you consider yourself far more superior to others on this forum therefor put a sock in it and let others give their view without the rude comments from yourself i dont like it and i am sure other members dont...
I think you are either naive or deliberately misunderstanding Brodgar, he is a very knowledgeable asset to this forum, as are a number of other regular contributors(I don't include myself). He is merely pointing out that your information is technically misleading if not downright incorrect - you may believe it to be"true"but it is not.

When technical issues are raised, facts not opinions need to be discussed,questions yes, answers yes; but not opinions. Opinions are subjective and should best be reserved for discussions on, let's say,"cosmetic improvements".

You'll probably find that most of us are interested in improving our cars, and even modifying beyond the factory spec: but probably retrofitting factory improvements and options.

I don't take his comments as"rude", your response clearly is.

Make the most of the invaluable knowledge resource. Listen to the wise men and learn grasshopper

Prufrock.

Last edited by Prufrock; Jul 17th, 2011 at 16:59.
Prufrock is offline   Reply With Quote