View Single Post
Old Feb 9th, 2017, 13:42   #19
Russki

Hello everyone!

I have been referred to this forum by CNGbifuel. I don't know if I should start a new thread as I will just mark it the same with the same car and almost the same problem.

Mine don't go to lpg while its cold (just die on a changeover). It goes to LPG while it is warmed up and stationery without any problem and could work for some time, if you start to drive the car is shakes and die shortly. If i press accelerator to the ground it stops but works with great struggle and misfires a lot while slowing down to completely stationery. After reading CNGBifuel's write up I concluded that its not a stepper problem, but something different. I saw a vacuum pipe rubber thing to be split. Yesterday after changing vacuum pipe and the one that goes to vapour filter, after setting the gap on spark plugs to 0,7 problem still there, but I was able to drive LPG on warmed up engine for quite a while now. It is an improvement but not a fix. Now when on lpg it drives normal only on fully warmed up engine until it start behaving like a petrol engine with a faulty fuel pump: it shakes and chokes etc.

After a couple of misfires a weird message appeared asking me to slow down or shift up. Later I found out that ignition coil is dead now.

Does anyone knows how to bleed the whole system of LPG? I tried to remove main line that goes from the tank, but it still full of liquid LPG despite removing the negative from the battery.

What is the type of filter that is sitting beside the solenoid on the main line that goes to the vaporiser?

I do apologise for the write up as English is not my native language and yesterdays vodka still not helping to remember how to write properly.

Any advice is much appreciated!
Russki is offline   Reply With Quote